H20series Wireless GSM GPRS Modem RS232/RS485 I/O Designed with industrial grade, with TCP/IP stack, supports transparent data transmission, AT Command, RS232/485, remote configuration and control, with embedded Operation System, such as LINUX and WINDOWS OS, can be used as a modem for sending SMS, always online function makes data communication in real-time, etc. It has been used for data communication/acquisition, remote control and minotring, M2M appliation, etc.
2. Interface: RS232/RS485 serial port, rates: 110~230400bits/s Indicator lights: "Power", "ACT", "Online" Antenna interface: Standard SMA female interface, 50 ohm SIM/UIM interface: Standard user card interface Power interface: Standard 3-PIN power jack
3. Power supply: Standard power supply: DC 12V/0.5A Power range: DC 5~35V
1. Design with standard TCP/IP protocol stack 2. Adopt smart online keeping technology to make sure that IP MODEM is always online 3. Support RSA and RC4 encryption arithmetic 4. Support APN 5. Support transparent data transfer and protocol conversion. Support multi work modes
6. Support dynamic domain name(DDNS) and IP access to data center 7. Support double data centers, one main and another backup 8. Support multi data centers, It can support 5 data centers at the same time. 9. Support multi online trigger ways, including SMS, audio and data. Support link Disconnection when timeout 10. Support SMS backup and emergency report
11. Support hardware and software WDT 12. Reporting the status of data transfer 13. Standard AT command interface 14. Support common MODEM function 15. Support telnet function
16. Support remote configure and control 17. Easy to upgrade firmware 18. Support multi OS, such as WINDOWS, LINUX, SCO UNIX etc.